DEAR DR. LOTES: I see that we have similar tastes in books and film. Anaconda 2 is one of my favorite movies. I am a young female who resides in Illinois. Are you single? How do you feel about dating younger women? -- EAGERLY WAITING YOUR RESPONSE.

DEAR MISS EAGER: I’m glad you celebrate the Anaconda series as emphatically as I do. I have strong feelings about movies featuring snakes. Here are my top five snake movies:

5. Snake Island
4. Anaconda
3. Snakes on a Plane
2. Snake Tales
1. Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid

You’d be happy to know, the third installment of the Anaconda series is being released within the next year. Unfortunately, David Hasselhoff, of Knight Rider and Baywatch fame, is the male lead. I do not share the same enthusiasm for Mr. Hasselhoff, as I do for snakes. I will still watch with hopes that his character is injured or eaten in some way.

As for my marital status; what is your definition of single? When you say you are young, how young are we talking about?

No comments: